View Profile PsychoMatt

All 30 Movie Reviews

5 w/ Responses

^^ Great work;

This is a AWESOME movie ^_^ I dont understand why anyone would rate it 0 the animation was very well done and the only dis-advantage the artist has is the fact that the audio quality was'nt the best but for his first NG Submition thats REALLY FREAKING GOOD!

I'm sure his next movies will be great and I hope im updated on there arivals; keep us updated ^_^

~PsychoMatt

Awesome work ^_^

Any chance you used Poser to make the 3d animations ?

Evil-Dog responds:

Obvious isn't it? :)

NOOO IT ENDED TOO SOON!!!

OMG THAT WAS FREAKING HALLARIOUS ^_^
Keep up the amazing comedy ^_^

Great Graphics

The graphics on this movie were GREAT! I dont know what the fuck everyones voting 1's and shit for, obviously that took some time.

What program did you use for the graphics ? Maya ? 3d's Max ?

StealthNice responds:

Lightwave 3d.. you guys should check it out :) its one of the best 3d programs

AMAZING!

This movie was just AWESOME! the graphics were very well drawn and reminded me of a old nickelodian cartoon "Invader Zim" they're drawings of people and backgrounds are similar to your techniques maybe even the same :) sick and twisted :O but awesome lol

Secrets

lol wow the movies well animated, but alittle short.. 2 things 1 i dont know why everyones right shoe is a button... but meh lol and the secret is found after the 2nd movies done just right click and press play :P

Great Graphics but....

I loved the graphics... but the plot is just disturbing... why draw donkeys d*cks ? but what ever floats ur boat lol

Great animation thats all i can say, you should use the skill for something more mature.

Amazing ^_^ JUST AMAZING

Amazing, this movie is just nutz! the graphics were VERY well done the backgrounds were awesome (ESPECIALY THE SKY!) i loved the extra scenes and the little comedy bits (ESPECIALY when Swat plays rock paper sizzors with himself while defusing the bomb lol) i personaly think it was well worth the wait! ^_^ I really hope you do make a new movie even though you've already made 3, these movies just dont get boring, and you just want MORE!!! its a untouched movie source ^_^ keep up the awesome work.

PsychoMatt has Spoken

Reviews about a STOLEN MOVIE

lol Awesome movie erik, I really enjoyed it.

And to the viewers from reviews before, if you have not noticed.. ERIK is the FOUNDER of Blackmaze Productions... and he even advertised blackmaze in his comments lol AND HIS NAMES IN THE CREDITS!!! LOL!!!

Just thought I should point out, check out the backgrounds of movies before you review lol

[BM]Matt

Funny Movie ^_^

Awsome Movie!
I liked the part where the little guy said "Hello my little friend" and then he ate him heheh

Keep up the awsome animating

Matt